As we all know, smoking is horrible for you. People are addicted to the Nicotine which is abundant in the cigarette that is being smoked. What is also in the cigarette that causes cancer can be seen below, cited at CancerResearchUK.org.
Cancer-causing chemicals in tobacco smoke
- Tar – a mixture of dangerous chemicals
- Arsenic – used in wood preservatives
- Benzene – an industrial solvent, refined from crude oil
- Cadmium – used in batteries
- Formaldehyde – used in mortuaries and paint manufacturing
- Polonium-210 – a highly radioactive element
- Chromium – used to manufacture dye, paints and alloys
- 1,3-Butadiene – used in rubber manufacturing
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons – a group of dangerous DNA-damaging chemicals
- Nitrosamines – another group of DNA-damaging chemicals
- Acrolein – formerly used as a chemical weapon
- Other chemicals
Other poisons in cigarette smoke
- Hydrogen cyanide – used as an industrial pesticide
- Carbon monoxide – found in car exhausts and used in chemicals manufacturing
- Nitrogen oxides – a major component of smog
- Ammonia – used to make fertilisers and explosives
- More poisons
What I have found
Vaporizing Nicotine is far less dangerous than smoking the literal smoke from burning the poisons in that stick of tobacco. See the information below cited at HEALTHY RECIPE.
Most people like to smoke because of the active, stimulating substances that are obtained when plant material like tobacco is burned. Combustion is an essential part of this process; tobacco or other plant matter must be burned in order for the active substances like nicotine to be delivered to the user. Unfortunately, combustion also produces smoke as a side effect, which is of course inhaled into the lungs with the active ingredients reaching the bloodstream via the lungs. Not exactly a great trade off, right? Well, through using a vaporizer, it is possible to enjoy tobacco without having any combustion take place. Because vaporizing involves heating the plant material without actually burning it, users can enjoy tobacco minus the smoke – essentially, all you exhale is a small puff of water vapor.
Vapor Shops I do Business With